Totally disgusting, I know... But shouldn't I blog about Hannah's first time to throw up? Can you consider that a milestone? Sadly, Hannah threw-up tonight, right after I gave her the disgusting antibiotic that we have now been on twice a day for a week. I will spare you the details of what she threw up but it is safe to say, this was no baby "spit up," this was an entire dinner! Mommy, who HATES throw up (and wanted to throw up herself!) cleaned up Hannah, while sweet Daddy cleaned up the floor/throw up. Hannah is now bathed and sound asleep in her crib with a doctor appointment at 8:00 in the morning to have those ears rechecked!
5 comments:
Poor Hannah :( and you, too! It makes me feel sick, too.
sweet baby girl...hope she feels better soon.
Hummm.. Let me guess Augmentin? Nasty white chalky stuff?! Well we did the same thing last week after we saw you! Wyatt has the easiest gag reflex and literally throws up at the smell of June's diapers. The medicine was too much for him too, and me... it is nasty!
I hope little Hannah feels better!
Oh, and thanks for not taking a picture of it and posting it!
We are TOTAL pukers, so I can empathize! I hope she feels better soon!
Post a Comment