Monday, December 15, 2008

It's Party Time!




To say we have been busy is an under statement. We have had Christmas parties galore over the past weeks with some birthday parties and showers too. I think we were just too partied out to make it to our friend Lauren's house on Saturday night and I had to miss Lauren's baby shower on Sunday because I was getting ready for another party.




After all the parties last weekend, we started this Thursday with a really fun adult party at the our friends beautifully decorated home. This was an awesome party and we had a wonderful time hanging out with so many friends. Friday was the annual DOWDCO party. Always very nice and so much fun! The food was fantastic and it is always just a special time for us. This was my 5th DOWDCO party to attend. We even had a limo take us there and back! Our babysitter enjoyed her limo ride home too :)




We have a couple more parties coming up this weeked before we call it a season. I love this time of the year, I love being invited to parties, I love seeing my adult friends, I love the food, drinks, socializing, just every bit of it!

1 comment:

On the Road of Faith said...

I love the fence around the presents, I will have to remember that for next year!