Sunday, February 15, 2009

And she is off!

Hannah showing us her belly, when you ask her "Where's your belly?"

Climbing out of the drawer!


Walking and "quacking"

Hannah just LOVES this car!

Does Hannah know that Mommy used to crawl in drawers too? Maybe I scan in an old picture...


This week, she officially "took off" on her own. Thursday while at Mimi's she got out of her chair and walked across the living room to the rocking chair and hasn't stopped going since then! She is doing so well. She is the most precious thing though! She waves her hands or quacks while she is walking! It is sooo cute! I can video it but I don't have a cord to put it on the computer... Maybe soon!
Not much else going on here. We have definitely been laying low due to the flu and RSV outbreak all over town. We try and stay in as much as we can and even skip one day of school a week to help prevent us from catching something. The advantage to working in the most popular pediatric office in town is that I get to see what is going around and who has what. This way, we can judge where we go based on who is going to be there and who has RSV. I know for a fact that 4 out of 8 kids in Hannah's class at school have had RSV... And we just don't need the extra exposure!
We had a very enjoyable evening on Friday night with our friends. We were invited over to our friends house and they cooked yummy burgers and we ate great desserts! All the little kids played and I just feel so blessed to have such good friends who all have little kids around the same age.

No comments: