Eating with Daddy
Playing in the ice with Hannah K.
Playing bubbles with Emma
Both girls have little curls in teh back!
Hannah and EmmaSunday night we went to our friends' Marianne and Danny's for a really fun Memorial Day cook-out! Marianne really out-did herself, there was so much food and it was so much fun! Marianne lives in the house that my good friend Katy grew up in and its funny to be there. Our good friends Rusty, Michelle, and their 2 kids came in town from Houston and it was so great to catch up with them and also hang out with Heidi, Will, and their precious kiddos! Rusty and Michelle have Emma who was born the same day as Hannah, and Heidi and Will have a Hannah who is about 6 months older than our Hannah. The girls were really fun to watch! I don't think I ever got a picture of the 3 of them though. We stayed out until nearly midnight catching up with our friends and it was well worth it!

2 comments:
Wanted you to know that one of my friends who is due around the same time as you is naming her little girl Hannah Grace! I told her she was in good company.... Have y'all decided on a name yet?
Cute pics, and I love Hannie's dress! I hope you are having a fun weekend with the girls!
Post a Comment