Yesterday, at 37 weeks 3 days, I went to the doctor for my weekly and now internal exam. I was 1cm dilated, 40% effaced (how thinned out my cervix is) , and the head is engaged 3+ (which means the baby's head is nearly all the way down in my pelvis). At this exact time with Hannah I was the same only I don't know about the engagement and I was 50% effaced with her. She came roughly 48 hours after my internal exam.
On a side note, she is sitting here while I type this eating dog food and saying "mmmmmmm"!
Back to the important stuff... Today I have had lots of contractions and at one point this morning felt like I was getting really close. Then I went to work and felt a lot better and am now having few, painless and inconsistent contractions...
So, we play the waiting game... Anyone want to guess when you think Baby Yeager will arrive???
2025 Ian's Going Away Party
3 weeks ago
8 comments:
My guess is over the weekend!
I saw it is a male..so he will show up when he wants. When it is convenient for him for sure. haha
Dianne
I meant to say he is a male, so......he will show up when he wants. When it is convenient for him.
Dianne
I am going to guess on August 7th at 2:30 in the afternoon.
There was a full moon last night- gravitational pull!
but I am going to hold out hope for August 9th (so he can share a birthday with Aunt Susie!)
August 8th, 7:30 am
I'm going with August 10 because it is such a nice number. 4:00 p.m.
Jenn This is your grandmother!
I think tomorrow or Saturday. The 9th would be nice but I don't want you to be in labor that long.an easy labor and a healhy baby and mommy.Wish I could be there with you. I love you all very much!
Post a Comment