Saturday, September 19, 2009

6 Weeks Old









Hudson is 6 weeks old today. I kind of feel that 6 weeks is a milestone. At 6 weeks I can now get him out of the house (we stay in for 6 weeks and will probably do more staying in due the swine flu outbreak here in Midland). At 6 weeks, my babies sleep through the night. Starting this week Hudson has slept through the night and gone 8 hours! At 6 weeks, a routine is formed and everything just seems to get easier. I would say it probably got easier earlier than this but regardless. We have reached 6 weeks. And to celebrate this milestone... Aunt Susie is here to meet her first nephew!

1 comment:

Kylie Reising said...

I agree! 6 weeks is such a milestone, and once you get them on a schedule life gets much easier! You're such a good mommy :)