Sunday, October 4, 2009

Our Weekend

This weekend we had a special guest! As I am uploading pictures, I realized that I did not get one picture of her! Darn! My college roommate came from Houston to visit me and the kids. We had a great time! This is her second trip to Midland and its been over a year since I last saw her. We ate at Luigi's, Cancun Grill, and even got to meet Elmo!
Hannah's Best Friend Lillian turned 2!
And Elmo came to Celebrate! And even though we love Elmo ("Mo" or MaMu") on TV. We don't really like Elmo is person.

But we love Elmo cupcakes, especially from Fat Jacks!


Hannah bounced, climbed, and had fun on Lily's slide!



She even wore an Elmo party hat.


1 comment:

robin said...

Thank you so much for having me this weekend. Your kids are adorable and I had a blast!