Monday, November 22, 2010

How'd he do that?

Saturday morning Stuart went to work and I slept in a little bit. I woke up and heard Hannah talking on the monitor but thought that I could get in the shower really quick before I had to get her out. While I was taking my shower I saw some little person scamper across my bathroom. I opened the shower door to find Hudson sitting on the floor in my bathroom! Hannah came running back through. Figuring Stuart had already made it home I asked Hannah where Daddy was. She told me he was in the playroom. I got out of the shower, dried off and noticed that Hudson hadn't had a diaper change and the dogs had not been let us. So, I asked Hannah again. Where is Daddy? She said, "I don't know." So I called him. Sure enough, he was still North of town and had not been home yet. Soooooo.... How did Hudson get out of his crib??? He can hardly even walk!!! Hannah has not climbed out of her crib since a couple of weeks ago so I was surprised she did. Although I cannot be too sure and I get a little bit of a conflicting story but here is what I think went down. Hudson "fell" out of his crib, because he cannot reach the door knob he, went to the Jack and Jill door and slid it open, went to the bathroom, and slid the door to Hannah's room open, crawled or walked into Hannah's room, Hannah saw him, decided to climb out of her crib, managed to get out through the safety lock on the inside of her door and they both came to my bathroom...

1 comment:

Autumn said...

oh wow! they are now going to be getting into trouble together!! lil escape artists!