

We LOVE CDO!!! I couldn't wait for my kids to start again. It finally started for the year and we were up and there on time today (we probably won't be again for the rest of the year). Hannah will attend CDO Tuesdays and Thursdays. I kept her at CDO in addition to Preschool MWF so that she and Hudson will be at the same place for the year. Hannah moved upstairs and is in a class with all new kids. Her class from last year has all split up to different preschools (as she has) so she gets to meet some new friends, there is even another Hannah in there. She has fabulous teachers! Huddy got moved up out of his class to the 2 year olds. I am not thrilled about this because I want him to stay back with his friends and I really wanted him the "baby" class one more year. He also has fabulous teachers. His teacher Ms. Donna was Hannah's teacher her first year and she took a break last year and is back teaching Hud. Hud also knows her well from the church nursery. I am very involved in the school and will sit on the Early Childhood Ministry Board again this year that runs the CDO and Preschool. I can't believe this is Hannah's fourth year here... Wow! Nearly 4 years ago, Hannah was 6 weeks old and I got up at 5am to stand in line and secure the final spot in the baby class! We love love love FPC CDO and we couldn't have our kids in a better place to grow and learn!
No comments:
Post a Comment