In early June Hannah attended a fun party where they dressed up, had tea, and got mani pedis!
VBS in June with Kate, Aubrey, and Lillian
I had Hudson's hearing and eyes checked this summer, we had a little bit of fun playing with the glasses
Hannah took a dance camp in June, she really enjoyed it
We got to see my Grandmother in July
We went to fun Birthday party where we got these fun party favors! They just didn't make it long in our house.
One Saturday Daddy took Hannah shopping, got her hair done, and got a mani/pedi
Our long blonde braid!
In August I met my college roommates at the ranch for fun 201 weekend!
We brought Grandmommy flowers for her birthday
Proud Republicans
A marching band in Santa Fe
Bubble Bath!
A Super Hero Birthday Party
I went to Chicago for a Junior League Leadership Conference
I chaired a fundraiser for Midland Children's Rehabilitation Center and it POURED rain and we had to move it inside!
Hudson received a new pair of boots as a participant in the MCRC Rodeo. The boots were generously donated by Pee Wee Daltons
Hudson riding at the Rehab Center
So excited to go to K2
Daddy turned 32 in June






























No comments:
Post a Comment