Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Crawling Crawling Crawling!

Less than 48 hours after Hannah began crawling, my life changed. She can crawl to the dog food bowls from the living room before I can hit pause on the TIVO. It is like she just took off! Here is a new video of her tonight crawling to the dog food again (for the 30th time in a row!)... Sorry about the quality and the dogs (watch as they move away from her quickly!).

4 comments:

Autumn said...

Your life will never be the same again. Going to restaurants, being in an airplane, waiting in a lobby...everything changes....but she looks so cute crawling and I know she's having so much fun!

Anonymous said...

She is just too cute! Thanks for the invite to check out the blog. I have actually been lurking for months and just wanted to say hi. I have loved keeping up with you; you're a great writer. I would love to see you then next time you're in Austin. Let's talk soon. I think of you all often. Much XOX,
Suzanne

Janai Rogers said...

she's a pretty cute crawler! I guess you won't have to feed her as much if she's sharing with the pups!

Unknown said...

I can't believe that she is crawling!!! She's growing up so fast! I love how Phoebe doesn't know what to do with her. . .
xoxo, Esther