Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fours

Four, Four, Four......
Not to let Vicki down.... I had to play too!
A) Four places that I go to over and over: HEB, Pedi Med Center, My Dad's, Sonic

B)Four people who e-mail me (regularly): Lynn, Autumn, Susie, Stuart

C) Four of my favorite places to eat: Dos Compadres, PF Changs, Cheesecake Factory, Luigi's

D) Four places I would rather be right now: in bed, Hawaii, Las Vegas, getting a massage (I cannot argue with Janai here!)

E) Four people I think or who I'd like to respond: Since my favorite stalkers have already joined in, that means Elicia, Emily, Darby (you have to do it now!) and Susie need to play!

F) Four TV shows I watch: (only four?) Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, 90210, Greys Anatomy

1 comment:

Janai Rogers said...

all very good choices. i got the boys chairs from Darby. They are wonderful.