We started out with a fabulous trip there. No delays, Hannah sat in her own seat, acted like such a big girl, and I even got to read a magazine! We arrived in Reno and Daddy drove us into Lake Tahoe. We stayed at the Hyatt Regency on the North side of the lake. It is quiet there with a stunning view! The hotel was beautiful and we stayed down by the beach in the cottages that overlooked the lake.
While we were there I got a new tooth! Bottom right. Here I am sitting out on the balcony of our cottage!
This is my view!
I really enjoyed sitting out here watching the water, quacking at ducks, watching people, and pointing at and saying "boat".
My family of 3, but not for long!
We walked down to the beach but I didn't like the sand on my feet and the waves scared me! (Do you see my baby brother in my Mommy's belly?) Although I don't quite understand this baby thing, I do point to my Mommy's big belly very often and say "Baby". I like to tell everyone that this is my Mommy and when pointing at her belly, this is my Baby. I am fascinated with babies and anyone in a stroller is a baby and I love to point and scream, "Baby!"
My Mommy loves my fat little feet!
Mimi treated my Mommy to a spa day. Mommy loved it! Mommy called it the Mother Nature Package and said that she got a salt scrub, facial, prenatal massage (on a special bed where she could lay on her big belly!), and a pedicure! They spent the whole day there so I hung out with Daddy and Pops! We drove around and did some sight seeing...
We took a gondola ride up to the top of Squaw Valley where they had a swimming pool!
The view was breath taking! But it was cold!
Squaw Valley is where the 1960 Winter Olympics were held! We also drove around through Truckee and other small villages in the area.
The next day Daddy and Pops went to play golf all day. Mommy and Mimi took me to the pool at the hotel where they had a special kid pool. I loved seeing the trees and mountains while I swam and played with my beach toys. We ate lunch at the pool and I played on the playground too. After swimming, I took a 2.5 hour nap!
Because I had such a good nap, we were able to eat at a fine dining restaurant where I was on my best behavior! We sat on the patio, ate a 3 course meal, and took in the view!

After dinner, we made smores outside of our cottage! I helped Daddy while Mommy and Mimi roasted the marshmellows over the fire pit!


Friday we took a big paddle boat ride on the big lake.
We saw some gorgeous parts of the lake while our tour guide educated us all about Lake Tahoe.
The highlight was Emerald's Point. It is beautiful cove with a big castle and an island with a tea house!
After our boat cruise, we drove around the whole lake and stopped at Emeralds Point again to enjoy the view from up high!

We had a truly wonderful vacation and Hannah was a wonderful traveler as always. This was our last vacation for a while and our last vacation before we become a family of four and our dynamics change a bit (2 carseats, 2 port-a-cribs, 2 highchairs, etc.) I can only hope and pray that our second child will be as flexible and easy going as Hannah has which has made her such a joy to travel with. We flew home today back to 100 degree temperatures again with no hold ups and no delays. Hannah was perfect on the first leg of the flight and I was able to read another magazine! On the second leg, from Vegas to Midland, she slept an hour! and played the other. Although I have read every People, US, and In Touch to do with Michael Jackson, it was nice to relax and enjoy reading without having to entertain my baby.
And now that we are back, Hannah will go to Mothers Day Out a couple of days a week for the rest of July, Mommy will work and go to her last few OB appointments and get everything ready for the baby to come, and we will wait, because this time next month... We could very well have our fourth and final addition to the Yeager family!
2 comments:
I kind of got scared thinking Hannah's foot was your foot. I was thinking "holy swelling!" but really it was just a chunky baby foot. :)
cute belly!
Post a Comment