Monday, July 27, 2009

Target


I don't have much to blog about... I am still pregnant and probably will be for a least a couple more weeks. I have felt little progression this time. I am pretty sure by this time with Hannah I had felt her drop and she did arrive nearly 3 weeks early. We are rapidly approaching 37 weeks with no end in sight. Thats ok... My pediatrician is going to be gone all next week and I would really prefer that this baby come while he is here. I am still working and have actually worked a couple of extra days over the last few weeks. I plan on working right up until the baby comes. Our new pediatrician started today and the office expansion is coming along great! I can't wait to come back from maternity leave to our new office! I love my job and truly thankful for it everyday! I am feeling relatively good. Last week I hit a rough spot and was kind of whiny and kind of over being pregnant. This week is much better. I really sleep pretty well most nights, am not having any pain, the heartburn isn't quite as bad, and am enjoying the last of my diet free chocolate cake eating days. Truthfully, this pregnancy has flown by and I am trying to patiently wait out the next few weeks.


This weekend was pretty much uneventful as well. I worked and took call all weekend and it wasn't too busy. Saturday, due to our little separation anxiety problem, Hannah decided she wouldn't take a nap! I tried to lay her down next to me in my bed (so I could take a nap!) and as soon as she fell asleep the pager went off. So, we headed off to Target. As you can see in the picture, poor Hannah is exhausted! She is sucking her thumb and resting on a big pack of Maxi pads, hehehe! We also had to bring "dog" with us. But, if you look closely, you will notice my little girl that LOVES shoes is wearing a now purchased pair of black patent leather shoes! As we are cruising the aisles Hannah keeps saying "shoes, shoes" so we head over to the shoe section. I am excited to be able to buy size 5 (which we can't quite fit into yet) because there are so many more options! I choose these precious black dress ones and put them in the cart. Hannah immediately starts asking for them and reaching back for them. I hand them to her, she takes off her sandals, and puts on both black shoes and puts her feet back down through the holes with the elastic string hanging in the middle. Didn't seem to bother her and the guy at the check out thankfully scanned them from her feet so we didn't have to take them off! Where did this girl get this love for shoes???


5 comments:

Janai Rogers said...

sweet girl!

the Sebring's said...

awwww....how sweet does she look with her thumb in her mouth with her puppy! can't wait to hear all about baby boy yeager!!!

Kelli Davis said...

I'm just going to venture a guess here- could MOMMMY possibly love shoes too????

Elicia said...

Aww, such a girl she is!

I think Hudson is just waiting to let his friend Lily arrive first. ;)

Vickie said...

Cute cute! Sweet Hannah and her shoes! Hang in there, you are doing great!