Friday, November 12, 2010

Water Leak













Have I ever told you how Thankful I am to have a husband who can fix anything and everything! Last Friday Stuart was in Houston on business when I noticed water pouring out of the man hole on our front yard. Apparently it had been like that all day. I called my dad who told me to call the city. I asked for an emergency turn off and no one ever came!!! That is another story though. This very nice man who lives a street over came by and opened the man hold, turned off the water and found the leak. We were without water until Stuart got home a couple hours later. My handy dandy husband, found the leak (the bolts were decayed causing a separation and a blown gasket... or something like that). Within a few hours (with the help of Hannah) he had it fixed and our water turned back on! Thanks Babe!

2 comments:

Janai Rogers said...

I'm extremely impressed!

Autumn said...

Way to go Stu! Probably would have taken forever if y'all waited for the city to come out! Just make sure no one falls through that dang hole. (I'm not speaking from experience of course! ha ha)